Our carefully choreographed energetic timetable draws from a wide array of disciplines from Boxing, High Intensity Training, Cycling, Mixed Martial Arts, Yoga, Pilates, through to Zumba, with all classes led by some of London’s most inspirational role models. With over 150 classes per week, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
Come try out our Indoor cycling workouts that take you through a terrain with your Instructor who leads the pack through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials, and interval training. Discover your athlete within - sweat and burn to reach your endorphin high. Jump into a BODYCOMBAT™ class, the world's most popular martial arts group fitness class. During this ultimate warrior workout, you'll strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness. If this is not for you then BODYPUMP™, the original LES MILLS™ barbell class, could be the one!
This class will sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body, fast! BODYPUMP™ is one of the world's fastest ways to get in shape as it challenges all of your major muscle groups while you squat, press, lift and curl. If you’re looking for a short, sharp workout that'll inspire you to the next level of fitness, while strengthening and toning your body?
CXWORX™ is for you! CXWORX™ really hones in on the core muscles that connect your upper body to your lower body. It's ideal for tightening your tummy and butt, while also improving functional strength and assisting in injury prevention. Combines the best of personal training with the energy of a group fitness class, great choreographed routines and chart-topping music that'll bring you back for more. If that’s not enough then LES MILLS GRIT™SERIES is the surefire way to push you to your max, and beyond. With your coaches right down on the floor with you, motivating you and the team, you won't believe how hard you can work out.
To find out a little more detail about our classes, click on the class names below:
- Class reservations can be made on-line by clicking here.
- For Members class reservations can be made 7 days in advance before the class start time and Pay As You Go Clients, 3 days before.
- Please arrive with enough time to get changed and be ready for the start of your class.
- All participants must have booked and sign-in prior to the start time.
- Whilst we endeavour to offer the classes advertised, the club reserves the right to change or cancel classes without notice.
- Course purchased under our Pay As You Go options are valid for 4 months from the date of purchase.