If most people are honest, the benefits of exercise does not sit at the top of their thoughts on a daily basis. Whilst we all know that exercise is good for us, thinking about the benefits of exercise or our general wellbeing has probably not been a consideration.
The great news is that there really are numerous benefits of exercise. So in order to encourage you to get started and to stick with those work outs, let’s run through some of the main benefits of exercise.
- Regular work outs reduce your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, high-cholesterol, osteoporosis, diabetes and obesity, to name but a few.
- Staying active keeps joints, tendons and ligaments flexible, allowing you to move more easily and avoid injury.
- Keeping fit can reduce some of the effects of aging. Who doesn’t want that?
- Regular work outs contribute to your mental well-being and helps treat depression.
- Working out is a great way to help relieve stress and anxiety.
There's a whole host of other lifestyle pay-offs:
- People who work out regularly have more energy and endurance.
- If you are active, you will naturally sleep better.
- Doing the right work outs will help you maintain a normal weight by increasing your metabolic rate (the rate you burn calories). This effect will work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You will look better physically and feel great about yourself.
- You will be more self-confident.
We’d love to hear from you, getting in touch is often the hardest part, so we’ve made it easy, simply complete the section below & we’ll get in touch with you.